-
Rusty Makeover
Geras81

Rusty Makeover

Gave my Colson a new look
Watch it though the bars & stem may be a tad too shiny lol all in good time just lock it up outside through a few rainstorms..

Watch it though the bars & stem may be a tad too shiny lol all in good time just lock it up outside through a few rainstorms..
Haha. Yea, that's what I was telling my buddy. I'm doing patina work on the siren because that's too clean also. I need more mix for the bars and stem. I'll do those later unless I come across some crusty bars

Really nice job though I'm a Colson centric guy and I'm sure some others are going to really appreciate the look on the bike that you've created. @mrg has a commander badged black snap tank that's also really neat has some incorrect deep fenders but take a look at that one and keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Really nice job though I'm a Colson centric guy and I'm sure some others are going to really appreciate the look on the bike that you've created. @mrg has a commander badged black snap tank that's also really neat has some incorrect deep fenders but take a look at that one and keep up the good work!
Ok cool. I'll check it out. Thanks again man

Gorgeous. I could stare at this all day. I gave a similar Colson an OA Bath last summer which revealed some bare metal. I'm really tempted to touch up those areas with your solution.

Gorgeous. I could stare at this all day. I gave a similar Colson an OA Bath last summer which revealed some bare metal. I'm really tempted to touch up those areas with your solution.
You should. I took it out for a ride yesterday and everyone loved it. Couple people told me it was their favorite bike of the ride

Media information

Album
My Bikes
Added by
Geras81
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Device