When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moulton bits from the 60's

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jim Barnard

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I seem to be in the possession of some Moulton parts left over from the ghosts of the various speed, 4 speed and midi models that I and pals have had.

The biggie is a rechromed chain guard. Great looking part for the 4 speed and like models. It is missing one bolt and nut. I believe there is $200 tied up in buying, shipping from UK and chroming.

There are assorted high pressure tyres that at one time were hard to find. These are not the correct dunlops, but suited for something you would ride. There are 2 tubes and tyres for the 16 x 1 3/8 wheels and three 14 x 1 3/8 tyres. All are NOS.

Included is a chain ring that is made of black plastic and the front side is painted white. Came from the "4 Speed" Model rebadged by Huffy in 1964. It is possible that this also fits the Raleigh Chopper ten speed.

2 frame or rack supports, one fixed and one adjustable. The parts above are $200 shipped.

I have an RSW NOS goose neck stem for sale also in another ad.

Jim
IMG_9402.JPG

IMG_9403.JPG

IMG_9404.JPG

IMG_9405.JPG

IMG_9406.JPG

IMG_9422.JPG

IMG_9423.JPG

Back