When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Model C. Clunker

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Crazy beautiful bike. Looks like the ones Joe Breeze and the boys made when they started the birth of mountain bikes.

I went on a ride this last weekend with the Circle City Ride. Here is the most recent picture. I did replace the cable straps about a year ago. But over all, nothing has changed. This picture was swiped from the post ride review. It was a pleasure to meet with other riders.

C38BB493-5A09-426F-BD3E-B945F77499E0.jpeg

Thank you. This was a fun project, and is pleasure to ride. My friend Kevin McNeal. A pro BMX racer from the late 70's. Also enjoyed riding it.

Well, I have been a long time lurker. So, I have decided to join. This will be my first post. So, I will tell a little something about myself.
I raced BMX in 76-78. In 1981 I put together a KOS Cruiser. When I was riding on base. A guy stops me and asked if the bike I had was a mountain bike? It was a BMX Cruiser. So, fast forward to 2011. My kids are moving on now. So decide to build a couple bikes. It turned out nice. So I put it in a bike show. Just for fun. The judges said, we don't have a category for it. Its not a vintage, and the closest category is, is a Clunker. It was fun. So, I got into looking into this thing called Clunker/Klunker. I began my quest. On and off for the last two years, I started looking for that hard to find Union rear hub. I bought one, then then lost interest in the build and sold it. Almost a year later. I come across the guy I sold it to. I asked him what he did with it. He painted the face plate a purple color. But, he wasn't using it. I bought it back. And this started my obsession. Alan Bonds has a very good website. And I started the search for the rest of the parts. I have not completed my build. But, I can see the end is near. I have not seen anyone build a BF Goodrich. And I do like the darts. Now, I have to figure out how to place some pictures. To support this post.

View attachment 691741

View attachment 691742

View attachment 691743
This is beautiful, where did you get the stencils for the darts?

Back