When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1913 triumph Chicago cycle?

-
I don’t mind at all. Thank you
Hello again, would you mind measuring the badge for me? It looks like a pretty good size badge. I've been trying to show the badges the actual size
in the book. Thanks again. Barry

Last edited:
i just noticed one of the tires are original to the bike. They are labeled Chicago cycle supply co. as the badge pretty cool i think. I've Been reading a lot and researching on this bike. Thank you all for the nice comments

Did Chicago Cycle Supply build their own bikes? I have a badgeless bike with a frame that is identical to this. I still need to strip the overpaint off, but underneath it is orange with green darts much like some of the Simmons Hardware bikes I've seen photos of.

You can use this one too! I just acquired this headbadge. Never seen before.
That's pretty cool, I've never seen that Chicago Cycle Triumph badge before. Do you mind if I use a photo of it in a book I'm working on? Thank you. Barry[/QUOTE
C16158AC-B143-4547-BFD7-F0A7A9CD76CD.jpeg

Back