When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IT'S OFFICIAL!! Spring Grand Rapids SWAP MEET IS ON April 25-27 2019 at the old Memory Lane Bike shop

-
I know some folks are already on the road and headed that way. I finished loading the trailer and washed the truck tonight. I'll be heading up to Indiana Tuesday to pick up my dad and we'll be there Weds afternoon. I'll be posting to my blog (link in my sig block) each evening with as many pics as I can get. I hope to see a lot of familiar faces as well as some new ones. V/r Shawn

Will be there Wednesday and Thursday. Always looking for original paint Muscle Bikes, including girls bikes and 16".

Safe travels to everyone!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
Home of the Muscle Bike "Show within the Show"
www.mcacn.com

For those of you that won't head to Ann Arbor until Sunday there is a car museum in Bowling Green http://www.snooksdreamcars.com/. He will be open 1-3pm Saturday. Admission is $8/$6 seniors. My dad and I will be there to check it out. Bowling Green is only about 10 miles from Grand Rapids. V/r Shawn

Bowling Green is 14 mile from Grand Rapids, haha! If you like Buffalo Wings theres a Wings Over place there, wings are killer, they also have ribs, etc. Take out only,.....other great places to eat there too!!

Bringing my '36 Hawthorne to the swap, looking for a rear fender brace and a dropstand (26").
Planning to be there Thur, flag me down if you can help!
Pat M.
36 Hawthorne.jpg

Any 3 speed Stingrays or Slik Chik's coming to Memory lane for sale?

Might bring 2 mid 70's (red and blue) 3 speed Fair Lady Sting Rays, nearly mint and all original down to tires. Message for pics or see my earlier post with all the bikes we're bringing.
darcie

Planning on Thursday with Julie . Jungle Jerry has one for me and who knows what else we will find ! Weather looks a lot better than it was in the fall. Looking forward to seeing all you great people there .

We'll be there Wednesday morning early. Gotta pick up 2 bikes and see what else we can buy. I'm gonna try to talk my hubby into sleeping in the truck that night, calling in to work for Thursday off, so we can hang out for awhile before head back home until Sunday. We will see you all in AA.
Deb

The first three years I attended this meet I never went downtown at all. Now that Memory Lane is done can we just move this thing downtown and have bike rides at the end of the day. OMG it’s such a cool little town. Let’s hang there instead of an old pole barn. View attachment 952695
I just came across this pic of you and Nick and I last year, at LaRoes, good times! See ya soon.
Darcie
31404283_2084997625104604_560186506303968882_n.jpg

Back