When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Peugeot UE8 early '70's NOS brand new in the original sealed box

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

glenhobbis

Look Ma, No Hands!
FOR SALE: NOS early '70's Peugeot UE8 21" Brand New in the original box, never opened. Part of the inventory of an 87 year old family business. I keep finding more and more gems as I sort and clean my warehouse.
21" Blue - $500.00 US dollars
21"Green - $500.00 US dollars
21" Violet -$500.00 US dollars
Shipping extra (from Canada)
pic of built up bike just an example to refresh your memory of what the bike looks like

IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

IMG_2532.jpg

IMG_2538.jpg

peugeot ue8.jpg

Good day, joined forum specifically because I'm interested in the Peugeot, how do I contact you so that I don't bore the rest of the forum?

FOR SALE: NOS early '70's Peugeot UE8 21" Brand New in the original box, never opened. Part of the inventory of an 87 year old family business. I keep finding more and more gems as I sort and clean my warehouse.
21" Blue - $500.00 US dollars
21"Green - $500.00 US dollars
21" Violet -$500.00 US dollars
Shipping extra (from Canada)
pic of built up bike just an example to refresh your memory of what the bike looks like

Are you familiar with Bikeforums.net? They also have a classified section but you need to be a paid member to list items for sale.

I think it only costs about $12 a year and I know they have a lot of Pug fans.

Your bikes are, to repeat phases I heard on some reruns of old tv shows, FAR OUT, RADICAL, and TOO MUCH! :astonished:

Back