When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bamboo Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

AShane

On Training Wheels
Bike made out of Bamboo, Rattan and Wicker.
IMG_5925.JPG
The bike has pedals, headlight, brakes, rack, kickstand, front basket and bell. Hand woven basket. Woven Seat and Bamboo Fenders on Front and Back.

Never ridden. Was used as a store display, then in storage. Tire pump with wooden handle included.

Tires will not hold air. Needs new tubes. Not sure what it is worth. I have it listed for $700.
IMG_5937.JPG
IMG_5936.JPG
IMG_5933.JPG
IMG_5930.JPG
IMG_5929.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome. Better read through the Cabe For Sale section rules. Gotta post a price, no "Best Offer" allowed. Not sure it's quite "vintage" either. Definitely interesting tho...
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/sell-trade-rules.32869/

"2)Prices required. The majority has spoken. We want to see prices of items. You know what you want for a given item. Tell us, we want to know as well.

Sorry, I just joined and read the rules. Post has been edited.

I've seen a few of these on Crag's list and have been curious as to how they're engineered to, not fall apart. Now I can see in your photos, not sure if you've realized, It's not made out of Bamboo, It's a steel frame, fork and handlebar that's decorated with bamboo and rattan. [wink]

I recently just found a bike like this a few hours ago it does need some parts would you be willing to do some sort of trade or could I buy the parts I need? Please let me know! The parts I would end up needing is the bike seat, pedals and the wicker/bamboo basket

Last edited:
Back