When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phantom Family

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Since I had to move bikes to get to the other blue one thought I'd bring them all out. V/r Shawn

DSC_0490 - Copy.JPG

DSC_0493 - Copy.JPG

DSC_0497 - Copy.JPG

DSC_0502 - Copy.JPG

DSC_0504 - Copy.JPG

DSC_0507 - Copy.JPG

DSC_0514 - Copy.JPG

DSC_0520 - Copy.JPG

DSC_0523 - Copy.JPG

Funny you told me “no hurry on the blue one, if we go on a phantom ride I have it covered”. You weren’t joking! They all look great!

5 more and you have next years calendar:)

If Phantoms are the 57 Chevys of bikes, you have everything from a 2 door Bel Air to a 4 door station wagon and everything in between. Great collection.

Great looking lineup Shawn ... I picked up a ladies Blue locally years ago that I need to dust off ... The ladies Phantoms are not very common .. still like the Phantoms .... some of my favorites .. thanks for sharing .. Ridden not Hidden - Frank

Hey shawn, A really beautiful collection of nice panthers. I just picked up a really nice two tone green with white trim hornet. The serial # is B60262. I was trying to figure out what year it is. I'm thinking maybe late 40's? it still has the skipper chain and sprocket. Thanks and ride on. Razin.

Back