When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 Golden Flyer Rear Rack WANTED or DECALS MADE Please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks! I can work from those measurements. With a 13" overall length, my printer can print this. The price will be $28 including shipping. If you want me to go ahead and make it, let me know.
Shawn

I will work on getting more precise measurements and diagram for you & report next few days. And what do you think the water slide would run me if you did the art? Thanks !

I know that just for the waterslide decal an 8.5x11 sheet is a minimum of $56 (including shipping), and this would require a larger sheet, so it would be more than $56, but I don't know how much more. For doing just the artwork I would charge about $20. If you want me to get a price on the waterslide, let me know.

I found another really good photo of the decal to help with proportions. Based on your measurements and the photo, I made a template of the rack decal shape for you to print out and test for fit. There are 4 files attached. Print out GFTemplate1, 2, and 3. Make sure they print at 100% scale. If they print at 100% scale, the measurements inside the black lines should be as shown on each piece (give or take a mm). Align the black lines and tape them together, then cut out the decal shape. When assembled, you should have something that looks like what is in the AssembledTemplate photo and the overall length of the decal should be 422mm, again give or take a mm or two. Let me know if I need to make any adjustments to the fit.
Shawn

AssembledTemplate.jpg

GFTemplateP1.jpg

GFTemplateP2.jpg

GFTemplateP3.jpg

Here’s another photo found. Will get around to measuring next week hopefully, busy at work... thanks again
CDC23A5F-9675-4BC3-99B7-B6D1CEA165D7.jpeg

Back