When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

75th Anniversary D-Day Landings Normandy June 2019

-

johan willaert

Finally riding a big boys bike
All lubed, tires checked and ready to roll...

Taking these to Normandy, along with a couple of Harleys and Jeeps next week!

Any of you see me going by, just holler!!!

3xG519-May2019.jpg

Right on, Johan!
I took the Chunnel over to Paris once, and I can’t tell you how emotional it was, to look out the window and see some of the American cemeteries in Northern France.
Whenever I hear someone bag on the French, I always say, “Hey, that’s our Mother your talking about!”
Viv la France!
Safe travels my friend, and thanks, for not letting them forget the sacrifices made by the Worlds greatest generation.

I have on many occasions... been going to Normandy in June every year since 1984
Good for you! I watched a news special a couple of days ago featuring a 97 Y/O paratrooper from WWII . This man was awesome,still sharp as a tack,pleasant speaking and still skydiving. I never miss an opportunity to tell my children or anybody willing to listen what these guys and gals meant to the survival of our country and the free world. The schools dont mention it

Last edited:
Back