When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Estate sale find

-
incredible find! one man's trash is another man's treasure!
imagesE2T1A0UD.jpg

Cool score!

Looks like someone slipped their gears...

Most be a pretty old setup.
$3.00 list price!

Yeah, but that was before the mega surplus load was discovered.
I’m thinking, Jaime would’ve been wise to keep the size of the score on the downlow.
Now, we know, there’s nothing remotely rare or unusual about them.
I guess it depends on how bad you want a exhaust pipe noise maker on your bicycle.
By the size of that load, I’m going to go out on a limb, and guess that they weren’t a popular seller the first time around.
Although, they do a really nice job of filling up the shed space.
I can picture another bulk sale in about a year or so.
I know, from my experience, that the novelty wears off pretty quick once you’ve moved that stuff around a few times. Lol!

Think the Ebay seller is doing some fishing, hoping to get a unsuppecting buyer ( I hate that ) or never did their homework, those things have been around the swaps for years, seems like $25-75, sometimes even a 100 in the box. Dang, I should have sold mine last week!. Great hall Jamie, how many employees you got for the assembly line?

It's pretty cool how they preserved the boxes by taking the contents out and laying them flat. If not most if not all would have been destroyed. Great find.

Back