When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold SOLD Western Flyer Repop

-

jester125

Look Ma, No Hands!
I have a western Flyer repop that I bought from craigslist back in April and has been sitting in my shed not being used so I'm gonna sell it for what I paid, $50 or best offer. Its in decent shape and seems to be complete, there is some significant rust on the chrome parts and needs a front tube. It will have to be picked up here in Plymouth Mass near Cape Cod.

00z0z_beCYS3zzlwV_1200x900.jpg

20190413_093036.jpg

20190616_125223.jpg

20190616_125228.jpg

I have a western Flyer repop that I bought from craigslist back in April and has been sitting in my shed not being used so I'm gonna sell it for what I paid, $50 or best offer. Its in decent shape and seems to be complete, there is some significant rust on the chrome parts and needs a front tube. It will have to be picked up here in Plymouth Mass near Cape Cod.

View attachment 1016106

View attachment 1016108

View attachment 1016109

View attachment 1016110

Nice offer! I could have a lot of fun with that bike and some oxalic acid.:cool:. Alas, I'm too far away and shipping costs are the bane of this hobby.

I would consider parting it out, however the low price was so I could avoid all the work involved with taking it apart, packaging, and shipping the different pieces. I'm getting out of the hobby all together and have limited time.

Back