When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COME ON OVER CAFE Oceanside Swapmeet moved to the 23 of June

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Let me know if anyone wants me to do this again? August? What y'all think???
Sunday, Sept. 29 doesn't conflict with any other SoCal scheduled bike ride or swap; the only Sunday I have free for the rest of the year; Book It.:p
IMG_1667.JPG

IMG_8755.jpg

Last edited:
Okay folks, just talked to Andrea and it's official! September 29th it is!! COME ON OVER CAFE swapmeet and ride#2!!! Sign up for spaces now cuz there gonna go fast..... LoL

So Jim's is Saturday, yours is Sunday. Still tough for both. He had this flyer up last year in September for his last swap.
Screenshot_20190625-230102_Photos.jpg

Okay, I'll do some research...all good.. just trying to help out our hobby and provide a giant great place that's free and lot's of parking! By no means do I want to impose on his event! Dave

Sunday, Sept. 29 doesn't conflict with any other SoCal scheduled bike ride or swap; the only Sunday I have free for the rest of the year; Book It.:p
It actually conflicts with Jim Frazier's swap meet in Stockton if I'm not mistaken? Hey @JAF/CO
Isn't that 400 Miles away??
Yes but a good sized chunk of the L.A. cyclone coaster guys come up for it.
help out our hobby and provide a giant great place that's free and lot's of parking! By no means do I want to impose on his event! Dave
We have swaps and rides to attend monthly, that I love and schedule around.
If a few LA guys would rather go to Stockton, they will.
For us SoCal bike guys, Oceanside will be the venue to choose.
No Conflict for me.
@slick I will see you at the Shelby Invasion LB 7/7, and Hi Dive Bar 7/27 and hopefully Mary as well.:)
Enjoy the Ride!
IMG_1450.JPG

Back