When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom 3 wheeler

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JRE

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Thought I'd start a thread for the custom 3 wheeler I'm building for my Wifes Cousin's kid who has seizures and cant ride a 2 wheeler. So far everything has been donated by some great people.50's Schwinn frame 1950 murry fork and front fender. And a un known brand trike kit to start the project.

20190707_164959.jpg

Not many vintage bike collectors here in Bama, too many parents bought Sears & Western Auto bikes for their kids. I did make the 400 mile round trip to Florence to pickup a Schwinn Tandem years ago, it was quite an adventure.

Not many vintage bike collectors here in Bama, too many parents bought Sears & Western Auto bikes for their kids. I did make the 400 mile round trip to Florence to pickup a Schwinn Tandem years ago, it was quite an adventure.
I have found some decent bikes and bought the ones I could afford on my budget! Meet a cool old dude and slowly bought most of his collection!

Got a little bit of work done on the trike. Bought a OCC bike for the rear wheels now I need to find some tires that will fit them. The ones on it were to talk and wide. The box on the back might get replaced with a small hole cest or keg

20190901_094748.jpg

20190901_094739.jpg

20190901_094741.jpg

20190901_094719.jpg

20190901_094727.jpg

20190901_094710.jpg

Back