When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Conundrum

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Bob
EBay is sucking for sellers in the past year or 5.
I see your parts and they seem to be good deals but with no bids. Unfortunately nothing I need.
I think in general all the collectors are moving to buying complete bikes.
So parts sales seems to be declining in a bad way.
Time to store the parts for a bit and wait until they are in demand.

Bob
EBay is sucking for sellers in the past year or 5.
I see your parts and they seem to be good deals but with no bids. Unfortunately nothing I need.
I think in general all the collectors are moving to buying complete bikes.
So parts sales seems to be declining in a bad way.
Time to store the parts for a bit and wait until they are in demand.
hey Bob sorry to hear this, have you mentioned that you need a local (USA) contact number for customer service because of your phone carrier? or any excuse to use to speak to ebay in the states, it's worked for me a couple of times and other times I was put on hold FOREVER for asking to be transferred back to the states, if I can find the number I'll post it.......

I have had them tell me the same thing-'recategorize your stuff' or delete my items saying not allowed-but have nothing to say when I point out on a simple search-20 of the same...in the same category. I don't know how many times I have roto-rootered their customer service people-well...the ones that spoke fluent English. once they get their hooks in you the best thing is drop off the planet for a couple weeks and then come back and list items. sometimes it just another jealous ebayer(you may have nicer stuff/better price) or pissed off an ebay rep that is stalking you because of the @$$ reaming you gave them. bumping things up to a supervisor....c'mon...do you really think they are gonna fix things! 20 years ago-ebay was happening-people were making money. now...you're lucky to break even after the fees. but overall we need ebay...sometimes you have to dance with the devil.....

Probably some of this techie "algorithm" horse&#!^. Tell me another crock.... I find it a little hard to believe they have some 19 year old filipino dwarf sitting at a computer all day pulling these listings. It has to be some computer formula pulling stuff out. Garbage in, garbage out though with this tech junk. "The program is always right!". What garbage. I got a warning at one point where I pulled an item down because I botched the listing. My bad. But then I got a warning saying I was using eBay to sell outside eBay. Cry me a freakin river... I screwed up... once. We put the wrong people in charge of all this "great tech" we have. Ought to break up those damned companies. Old "TR" would have done it.
I'd like to put John Wick on it and let it get resolved....hahaha

Back