When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...8/4/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Got my tricycle wheels back from getting new skins put on them! Almost done with her!

BCC67975-5D5A-4EC1-A11A-1514FCA0944E.jpeg

2F95458A-CD9D-4CD2-A82B-C8DBE8CD3508.jpeg

E2B8CC10-5B53-43EE-9269-C51CED3449FA.jpeg

In no particular order. Some garage sales, some trash picking and my F100 hit the street for the first time in a month after finishing up the lowering job. Maybe now I can get back to bicycle hunting.
View attachment 1040983

View attachment 1040984

View attachment 1040985

View attachment 1040986

View attachment 1040987

View attachment 1040988

View attachment 1040989

I love me some Grand Funk, you can never go wrong with Stepenwolf, a what can you say about Cooper? I still have a big vinyl collection!

Found this 3/4" wrench lying in the mud on a bike ride this week. Thought it was a Taiwan model, which I have a number of. To my astonishment it's a Snap On. Way back when, I worked at a Chevrolet dealership & a lot of the mechanics there, seemed to be forever in debt to the Snap On guy, who showed up weekly to deliver tools & collect the "vig''. I was perfectly happy w/ my SK s' & Craftmens. I worked in the body shop so wrenches & ratchets were a little less critical. So anyway, my Snap On collection just doubled.

DSCN1721.JPG

DSCN1719.JPG

Found this 3/4" wrench lying in the mud on a bike ride this week. Thought it was a Taiwan model, which I have a number of. To my astonishment it's a Snap On. Way back when, I worked at a Chevrolet dealership & a lot of the mechanics there, seemed to be forever in debt to the Snap On guy, who showed up weekly to deliver tools & collect the "vig''. I was perfectly happy w/ my SK s' & Craftmens. I worked in the body shop so wrenches & ratchets were a little less critical. So anyway, my Snap On collection just doubled.

View attachment 1041166

View attachment 1041167
I can relate to THAT. I bet I have 3 years worth of pay tied up in my snap on tools.

Last edited:
Back