When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colorflow/ Regal Deluxe Jewel Mystery

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Brian

Finally riding a big boys bike
I am hoping some of you with much more experience than me can educate me on this. I was fortunate enough to save this bike last week and am really curious about the tank jewels. As you can see in photos, both sides have a different jewel in the same place. I am used to seeing the traditional glass jewels but the second one from front on both sides is different with also being flat on top. The rear jewels that are broken have the exact bezel as the “odd” jewel does. The bezels are a bit thinner when you look closely.
Does anyone know if this is factory or some type of replacement optional from back in that time period? If they are replacements then they are very old ones. Appears factory to me but,...?????
1ED4B443-F8C7-466F-AC95-34BD22DFB6FF.jpeg

7FB47021-497C-41A0-B069-E9E67F66E1D1.jpeg

1CEA7796-0EAB-4699-B14E-85447A4694FA.jpeg

09F7C902-40F7-44A3-B03C-E4E68C2CBAA6.jpeg

BDC0B1D2-F677-4A2F-85FB-B6B4DDFC62E5.jpeg

Yep all the squared off plastic ones are replacements. They should all be round glass. Here's mine. V/r Shawn

DSC_0205 - Copy.JPG

Yep all the squared off plastic ones are replacements. They should all be round glass. Here's mine. V/r Shawn

View attachment 1046142
Nice bike!
Do you think these replacements are from that era? Never seen this jewel as a replacement on any colorflow I’ve seen pics of. Even the bezel is attached the same as the original jewels. Not rigged in any way

Nice bike!
Do you think these replacements are from that era? Never seen this jewel as a replacement on any colorflow I’ve seen pics of. Even the bezel is attached the same as the original jewels. Not rigged in any way

These plastic reflectors are not replacements for these jewels. These are aftermarket reflectors that could be used on fenders, mudflaps, etc... V/r Shawn

Back