When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Head Badges Photos

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I would like to commend you on your collection of chief badges. Very few collectors have even one as nice as yours, that I've seen, unless it is one of the only three that was reproduced.
Most of you heavy hitters already know I recently sold my collection, I felt like it was time. However, I did keep some that were only sold to me from dear friends that I could not part with. Some I had to let go to make the deal.
Just to name a few...Patric, Ed, Scott, Pete, Bike and Barry.
I am attaching a picture of my three different Chiefs that I cherish and I still own.
Two are very similar in color but the faces are different, I believe Patric told me it is referred to as Big Nose.
IMG_0907.JPG

I would like to commend you on your collection of chief badges. Very few collectors have even one as nice as yours, that I've seen, unless it is one of the only three that was reproduced.
Most of you heavy hitters already know I recently sold my collection, I felt like it was time. However, I did keep some that were only sold to me from dear friends that I could not part with. Some I had to let go to make the deal.
Just to name a few...Patric, Ed, Scott, Pete, Bike and Barry.
I am attaching a picture of my three different Chiefs that I cherish and I still own.
Two are very similar in color but the faces are different, I believe Patric told me it is referred to as Big Nose.
View attachment 1046338
Beautiful!!!

Back