When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Shelby Donald Duck bikes . Girl and Boys

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello Tammy and I have decided to go a defferet detection with these bikes . Lovely little pair with minor touch ups here and there . I did have the tips or arrows on the fenders both bikes touched up as well as the rear of the racks . Color match was a 9.0 at the API proffesonal paint supply . I was going to scuff them up to patina them but they look so nice I couldn't bring myself to do that . Both have nos correct seats , grips and hard to find Goodyear white walls . I can bring these to ml on Thursday or ship if needed . Both bike horns and light work as they should . The horn beeps and the light bling at the same time or you can set the light to stay as well .The girls has NOS water transfers as well . Boys are original Very cool set up . Please feel free to call us or text us st (440)228-0291 . Sold only as a pair . They are perfect match to each other . 4800.00 delieverd to Ml or 5000 shipped . Again please feel free to ask any questions you may have . Take care Terry an Tammy
IMG_8516.JPG

IMG_8517.JPG

IMG_8518.JPG

IMG_8519.JPG

IMG_8521.JPG

IMG_8522.JPG

IMG_8523.JPG

IMG_8524.JPG

IMG_8525.JPG

IMG_8527.JPG

IMG_8528.JPG

IMG_8529.JPG

IMG_8531.JPG

IMG_8532.JPG

Last edited:
I will be searching for the rear reflector insert for boys . It's a no 15. Easy to get just have to do that yet .found the reflector on eBay . Ordered it

Last edited:
The reflector insert is the same as the repop Columbia one with dual side by side reflectors in the chrome bezel on the 1941 square fender repops. They can be found on Ebay pretty cheap and you will have 2 new ones.

Great pair btw. Wish I could swing it. I've been wanting a nice pair since I got into this hobby.

Please let us know if anyone is interested . Open for offers and payment plan . Just need to find them a new home . Thanks so much for looking . Take care Terry and Tamny

Really would like to find them a new home and we could use the money so how does 4300.00 for the pair sound .thats sure less then what we have into them .Let us know and thanks again

Hello everyone ,we are looking for any reasonable offer at this time .dont want to do eBay but may have to .let us know ,thanks again

Back