When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firestone initials

-
Can someone make a complete list of letters?
I cant go by a bunch of old post, PM's and emails and try to make a list. I just need one complete list .
John

Going back through the posts here is what I came up with. For those I tagged please double check to make sure I got it right. For anyone NOT listed this is your chance-please email me with your requirement and I will edit this post--cutoff this Friday (Sep 13:(
@Freqman1 - SPS x 2/tray
@CWCMAN - EACWC x 2/trays x 2
@Kickstand3 - RMS
@JAF/CO - J x 3, A x 5, F x 3, C x 2, K x 2/trays x 3
@Autocycleplane - C
@prewarbikes4sale - MSS x 2
@cyclingday - MDC
@Howard Gordon - HFG
@ballooney - SCS
@z-bikes - JAZ
@catfish - ESP, VLS/tray x 2
@New Mexico Brant - BRM & WTF
@A.S.BOLTNUT - RGL
@STRADALITE - JAM/tray
@sm2501 - SEM
@Barto - RWB
@bikeman76 - JRE/tray
@Mark Mattei - BAT
@higgens - JMB/tray
@mfhemi1969 - MAF, BAD/tray
@markivpedalpusher - M x 3, A x 1, H x 1, R x 1/trays x 2
@mynameislegion - JNM/tray

A-13, B-4, C-9, D-2, E-5, F-6, G-2, H-2, J-7, K-2, L-2, M-12, P-3, R-6, S-14, T-2, V-1, W-4, Z-1 Tray - 14

Last edited:
I noticed, that so far, my middle name, is the only letter D requested.
Since John ran that first batch, I was able to acquire an original letter set that had a D in it.
When those first ones were made, we weren’t sure, what each letter of the alphabet actually looked like in the font style that Firestone specified.
So, the D was made as a best guess.
I’m not sure if any of the other letters have any distinct differences, but the original D was different enough, that the program might need to be updated.
Just a thought, since my initials use a D.
04F3A088-A206-4E56-94F9-F3093D65F9C2.jpeg

Thanks, John!

Back