When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1953 Schwinn panther

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Carson greaser

Finally riding a big boys bike
All original Schwinn panther 2nd owner bike really nice 1500 obo or trade for b6 3107496734

E25F7D8B-3324-4EA5-AE1E-05D330EAB5C4.jpeg

ED109250-CAF1-4F43-95A7-CE428D65A46B.jpeg

Sweet ride, just like my 51 Panther that the judge awarded my ex in our divorce decree 25 years ago along with every minute yada yada and blaa blaa also. There's an old joke, "Why do divorces cost so much?" A: "Because they're worth it!"

Well when I tendered it to her I had somehow "misplaced" the tank and chainguard. "OK, Here's YOUR bike, Biyotch!" Well about 6 months ago I Fleabay'd the tank for $350. Still got the chain guard.

Well happiness is the best revenge. Got 20yr anniversary coming up for 2nd marriage. All's well that ends well.

this is how i like them...a little worn and torn but not too far gone and not too shinny and trailor queenie.....

this is how i like them...a little worn and torn but not too far gone and not too shinny and trailor queenie.....
Me too. Not scared to strap something on the carrier ( fear of a scratch) or lock it REAL close beside another equally ridden/loved bike. I'm lucky and happy to have a couple of these Panthers is similar condition. They ride like a dream. Just put a ND 2 speed on one of them. Nice.. Cheers, GLWTS.

Back