When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first bicycle build at 13 in 1982

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wards Guy..

I live for the CABE
In my first shop class I learned how to weld enough to bond metal in a bubble gum fashion. The teacher said be creative so I dreamed up a pedal car. Found 2 similar bicycles and welded them side by side. Made a tie rod type setup for the steering. It was my cycle truck before I ever knew one existed 30 years later. Built the canopy with a conduit bender and wrapped it with vynil and contact cement!!! Made a wood bench seat and wrapped it!! I am the tall clown in the pic, used it in the fair parade and won first prize. Unfortunately the only pic I have of this bike. Also took it to an industrial arts fair and was interviewed on local tv for my creative build by a newscaster. Sold it for $50 when I was a freshman and would love to see it again someday but know it was scrapped. Old pic makes me smile.
4C48F51E-D803-4AC8-A9F8-EBAD64F5A25B.jpeg

Back