When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....9/22/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Sorry for the delay this morning. Shoulder surgery this past Friday...I'm a little more slow than usual.

Well there it is it's officially "FALL".

Let's see what classics you've found from the past week. Whether, it be bike related or not.
Please, include pictures as we do love pictures!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

early 1950's cardboard sign-Burger Brewing Co.-Cincinnati, Ohio-has cut out on back side which makes it self standing.

100_3111.JPG

I have been waiting on pins and needles for the past couple weeks for the Iron Ranch auction. The primary lot I wanted was an early safety bike with a modern repaint to use as a donor bike for the 1892 Planet fork and frame I bought from Mark Mattei last month. I was thrilled to win this lot as the wheel-set, bars, and saddle can be used on the Planet. Yay! A big thank you to @Mark Mattei (for the Planet and image) @Jesse McCauley (transport from Davenport and guidance), and @Blue Streak (for the period image).
planet bicycle frame.jpg

1892.12.23 - The Wheel and Cycling Trade Review.jpg

The Iron Ranch donor bike:

11178228_0.jpg

Last edited:
Back