When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Simplex barn find!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Antney

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Just found this mostly complete simplex this past week. Do t know much about them, was told he thought it was a 46 model?? Any help identifying a year would be great! Also, looking for correct tail light if anyone has one...thx guys

1BB9C4AA-A0E9-4087-8FB8-D3B810DB76AA.jpeg

1704B23C-14F9-40DF-B294-DD2A1E3CAB79.jpeg

2BD30D51-D388-4EB9-B1D5-614876CD162F.jpeg

DD9339D9-936B-43B8-B3F0-A601467D973C.jpeg

Nice very clean , 1 of the nicest ones I have ever seen . I wish I could show a photo of mine ,I owned in 1978 , it was all red , all original, found in a barn that a serial killer I knew found . I traded him a 1977 aluminum moon equipment , oil tank for it ,. The good old days , pb

Nice very clean , 1 of the nicest ones I have ever seen . I wish I could show a photo of mine ,I owned in 1978 , it was all red , all original, found in a barn that a serial killer I knew found . I traded him a 1977 aluminum moon equipment , oil tank for it ,. The good old days , pb
Wait, who was the serial killer?

Larry fisher , meridian Mississippi, he killed 2 girls less than 2 miles from his mom's home , also raped many others , his kill rate was never proven . He lived in my house in albany georgia , he raped the sherrif of Leesburg georgias daughter and did 8 years , he was on death row in Mississippi, and the innocence project ,got his sentence changed because , Larry's rights were violated

Back