When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early Park repair stand

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sm2501

CABE owner
System Administrator
I think this is the earliest of the park repair stands. Very good condition, would look great in anybody’s bike display. $400 delivered to Memory Lane or Ann Arbor.
d34ae3e356c4373819691eb83ac4e1fe.jpg

ededf84ae3f621fc213170df073f2a1c.jpg

72f8862a8eee43c64968401e0ee2027e.jpg

38b95887d9aa2aca5d33eaed162c5ac9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this post is older, but I’m looking for an old heavy duty repair stand...or possibly have/know of something else. Thanks

I have one that kinda looks like that but newer with a flat steel base. Someone told me it was an inspection stand. Would sit in the showroom and when someone would bring their bike in for repair the mechanic would put it in this and explain the repair. I can't say that for sure but maybe someone can verify that, would like to know for sure myself.

I have one that kinda looks like that but newer with a flat steel base. Someone told me it was an inspection stand. Would sit in the showroom and when someone would bring their bike in for repair the mechanic would put it in this and explain the repair. I can't say that for sure but maybe someone can verify that, would like to know for sure myself.

Totally makes sense to me!

Back