When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Northern California Vintage Bicycle stuff for sale and trade...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have been to a lot of swap meets that didn't have near that much to choose from. How about doing a video walk thru some time.

Ya definitely like to make a stop and do so digging next time I'm up there, I always thought Mexico-Santa Barbara as Socal, SB-Monterey/Carmel as central and everything else as Norcal!

The geographic center of California is at Santa Cruz, but in the spirit and minds of its citizens, Northern California starts in Santa Barbara. Lol!
And everybody between there and San Clemente is from L.A.
and everything between there and the border is San Diego.

So Santa Cruz is "center mass" of California? That may well be the reason the aliens sunk the homing device into the hills out there?
977462913b38292d34c6d36211ccd096.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is almost two years old. This may or may not have some bearing on availability of stuff.

However, since he was here YESTERDAY I'd send a new conversation if you can.

You can also page using the @ key followed by the member name, i.e @Frosty and clicking on the correct name in the menu that comes up.

Back