When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Very Rare Hopalong Cassidy Pedals

-

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Well today at the ML show I happen to find the rarest accessory for your hoppy bikes . These are all original Hoppy script pedals . . I had to buy a whole bike once just to get a set for my show bike . These are very nice and lots of the red in the script is still present . These came standard on all 26 inch men's and woman's bikes . Not cheap but so rare . Asking 595 .00 shipped . .thank you so much for looking Terry and Tamny
IMG_9014.JPG

IMG_9016.JPG

IMG_9018.JPG

IMG_9019.JPG

IMG_9021.JPG

Last edited:
If you would like me to do the red script so there very clear I can ,there just like they where found ,never seen a set in this original condition before ,I had to re chrome the ones on my show bike .these are the best original examples I've seen.thank you again Terry and Tammy

Hello ,I guess we will lower the set for the last time for 425.00 shipped ,I have a offer on eBay for that so rather see them go here .No fees for sure.okay thanks again so much .Terry and tammy

Back