When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Twin

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@makah1 posted this one which looks pretty dang good to me!

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1008.jpg

The paint isn't original. The little tab on the seat stays is broken off to mount the rear fender. The handle bars and stem are just temporary parts. I'm now thinking I'm going to change the wheelset and tires. That's the current state of the project. Hopefully get back to work on it soon.

The paint isn't original. The little tab on the seat stays is broken off to mount the rear fender. The handle bars and stem are just temporary parts. I'm now thinking I'm going to change the wheelset and tires. That's the current state of the project. Hopefully get back to work on it soon.
Well cool man. Hope it goes together smooth and turns out great.

You're missing that little metal piece that goes with the fender over fork style front fender you have. Just in case you wanted to know.

Well, finally getting back to the Twin. Have the handle bars I want for it on the way. They should be here Monday. And I found the grips too. Thinking about having a wheelset built for it using the 2 speed hub set from the s7 wheelset. That's all for now.

wb1.JPG

wb2.JPG

333525707005_1.jpg

Back