When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sell price of Schwinn Klunker 5, Spitfire 5, Cruiser 5.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Blue klunker 5

Look Ma, No Hands!
What is the price range for Schwinn Spitfire 5’s, Cruiser 5’s, and Klunker 5’s. The most desired colors? Circa 1978 through 1980.

$100 to $815 on the ones I kept track of. The high $ one was a mint Blue Spitfire 5 back in 2010.

I picked this one up locally for $150 shortly after that Blue Spitfire 5 was sold on eBay.

$100 to $815 on the ones I kept track of. The high $ one was a mint Blue Spitfire 5 back in 2010.

I picked this one up locally for $150 shortly after that Blue Spitfire 5 was sold on eBay.

View attachment 1091282
What did the mint blue Spitfire 5 sell for in 2010? Do you collect Schwinn Klunker 5’s, Spitfire 5’s, and Cruiser 5’s? I have a penchant for the above in red.

What did the mint blue Spitfire 5 sell for in 2010? Do you collect Schwinn Klunker 5’s, Spitfire 5’s, and Cruiser 5’s? I have a penchant for the above in red.

That was the $815 piece, I believe it was in NY. I've had a few and currently I have a Cruiser 5 and Spitfire 5. Both in Black.

I have a black Cruiser 5 also. Serial number build February 1980. It is original condition except for the from tire. Photographs are posted on my Blue Klunker 5.

Back