When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found this at a auction thats coming up next week.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JRE

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Found this Evan's Middle weight at a Auction that's going to be coming up next week and was wondering what year and aproxament value it is. Looks to he 100% original and in except condition except one small dent on the top of the rear fender.

20191114_131854.jpg

The bendix hub is the most valuable thing about the bike and it still has all the required clamps to hold the cable housing to the bike. Not a very interesting bike overall ($50) but you could get more for the hub by itself.

In my searching I've found that a bike may not be worth much, but it's still a good bike that would make a great rider. But, that also depends on how much free space one has left for another not so high value but nice looking bike. :)

The square fenders are cool and came about when Harley Earl was asked by Evans for some automotive input on design when they took over Colson in mid 50's. Only thing is these bikes are small frames. It's a 26" bike, yes, but they feel like a 24" because of frame size. The Matador was around from 1956 to maybe 1960. Great rider for a smaller rider, but size will hurt resale.

Yea bikes usually go pretty cheap there it will most likely go for under $50. Was thinking about buying it to flip. I'm trying to come up with some spare cash for a 1936 Shelby I'm buying.

Back