When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...11/17/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Found this tear drop trailer and It matches my Felt

Last edited:
Got question on the serial since this one has a large head badge.

Serial # is C120222 Soooooooooooooo 4/12 ? of '57 ? Hmmmm , chalk it up to following incorrect information . ( See pictures below ) This would make the P.O. Right when he said it was a '57 . When I checked the Serial # Online ..................I thought he was wrong. :kissingclosed: ( See pictures below ) :oops: ( UPDATE ) :poutingcat: Dangit..................just noticed It's 6 numbers not 5 UGHHHH.................So 61 ?

DSCF2488.JPG

DSCF2486.JPG

DSCF2476.JPG

DSCF2482.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks to @CWCMAN I added to my badge collection and got this speedo holder for my Super Streamline. Now I just need a really nice Waltham speedometer! Also a good friend gave me this Colson Zephyr tricycle for helping him with some stuff. A before and after pics. V/r Shawn

View attachment 1097212

View attachment 1097213

View attachment 1097214

View attachment 1097215

View attachment 1097216

View attachment 1097217

View attachment 1097218

View attachment 1097219

View attachment 1097220
If I would of had that cool of a trike, I would have stayed a kid......

I have wanted to tinker with a camelback for awhile now and brought this one home Saturday. It's a '63 Speedster (H349xxx), 26" two speed Red Band kickback that is a bit mixed up...:cool:.

I think it will make a good fenderless knock around bike with a bit of spiffing up.

While I was at the CL house I was offered a '80s Huffy ballooner - it was cheap and has enough character it will find its way to someone's lake or beach house and mostly offset the expense of the trip.

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

Back