When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This bike doesn’t ride like most 1920s bikes I’ve ridden. It’s surprisingly agile and easy to ride. JimRoy

@piercer_99 I really want to look at, touch, and ride this bike. :hearteyes: I'm suffering from bike envy...
View attachment 1099384
The frame looks delicious. I love overcast flat light pics.
@Miq the photos don't even do it justice, it is an enchanting machine to look at. (in my humble opinion at least)

Anytime you are in the area, you are more than welcome to ride it, and that is a very rare offer from me.

Pierce

@JimRoy That bike looks quick! I bet it’s a blast.

@SKIDKINGSVBC More great flat light photos!!

@piercer_99 Thanks! I’m looking forward to it.

Puddle jumping sunset ride on the canal tonight. It just finished raining and there were very few people out. After it got dark I was completely alone. :) Got to exercise my mudguards to full effect.
85AD1D76-4A12-49F2-B96F-D85C146B98F6.jpeg

CA0CF888-48F8-44C6-93F1-DCE768E83905.jpeg
CDDE369E-7248-4DF8-8775-693AEEBE133B.jpeg

Kyrene was steaming so much in the cold and damp air that you could barely see her stacks. :hearteyes: Made her own clouds...
171287D8-8E9C-4819-90A4-0979CA6813A0.jpeg

F6B56038-0FD7-46B5-8B71-F80C086C3135.jpeg

1941 BFG New World

For the one week anniversary of last weeks trash find I took the freshly rebuilt 61 Schwinn out to the Whittier greenway trail for its first ride since being saved from the trash. 5 trouble free miles to the start of the trail for the first pic.

Crossing the bridge at about the halfway point I noticed the restoration of the old car wash at five points is finished and open.

And down to where I started my ride at the end of the greenway trail at Mills Ave. Cool thing is they have finished the parking lot and started the next section of bike path heading east.

It didnt take long to master the art of the blue band bendix 2 speed kickback hub. :p Suprisingly it works really good and now I can see why some like them.:cool:
Not too many pics this time but it was a nice smooth ride back and fourth on the trail. 10 miles total for today on this middleweight.:D

Back