When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radiant Green Beautys

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rollfaster

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Posting these for a very lucky friend, 59 Tiger and 61 American. He just aquired both of these within the past three weeks. I wanted the AMERICAN in the worst way, but since I didn’t have the cash I insisted he pick it up. It’ll clean up beautifully. Enjoy!

F0ABE76B-0263-40C8-998F-75C211FCEDA2.jpeg

B750B90A-5C72-45A8-B66A-95B385BBC51E.png

Funny thing about it is, that Schwinn never built such a bike as this, although they should have, back in that time period. The only 5 speed middleweight that Schwinn did build was the 5 speed Corvette in 1961 and 1962. Not the Mk IV Jaguar. I built this in 2009 using all Schwinn factory original or Schwinn Approved period correct parts that combined this 3 speed Jag with a 1967 Collegiate drive train.

Funny thing about it is, that Schwinn never built such a bike as this, although they should have, back in that time period. The only 5 speed middleweight that Schwinn did build was the 5 speed Corvette in 1961 and 1962. Not the Mk IV Jaguar. I built this in 2009 using all Schwinn factory original or Schwinn Approved period correct parts that combined this 3 speed Jag with a 1967 Collegiate drive train.
You fooled me! Nice job. It is a beauty!

Posting these for a very lucky friend, 59 Tiger and 61 American. He just aquired both of these within the past three weeks. I wanted the AMERICAN in the worst way, but since I didn’t have the cash I insisted he pick it up. It’ll clean up beautifully. Enjoy!

View attachment 1097288

View attachment 1097289
Was finally able to aquire this American, very happy!

BADC0C20-61E7-4C76-98F2-A1E6176C8B96.jpeg

Back