When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deep Fenders

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yep I like the Deep fenders on the Shelby and monarks

15756829090352908764917416025443.jpg

NOTE: There are two different depth Monark fenders!
Can you explain ? (newbie) to vintage bikes but I have fallen in love with Monarks, their deep fenders like the ones shown, their lights and reflectors too. I imagine the newer the bike the less "deep" & wrapped around they were ?

Can you explain ? (newbie) to vintage bikes but I have fallen in love with Monarks, their deep fenders like the ones shown, their lights and reflectors too. I imagine the newer the bike the less "deep" & wrapped around they were ?
Not sure if age has anything to do with it, mat be model and price. All I know two I had were same color, same springer...one may not have been a Super Deluxe.

Not sure if age has anything to do with it, mat be model and price. All I know two I had were same color, same springer...one may not have been a Super Deluxe.
I don't know if the 1 Monark Rocket I have would have been original but it didn't have the tank, no deep fenders, had painted truss rods, non springer fork that matched the rest of the bike. I believe it's a '51 based on the info I read here. Fenders was swiss cheese ....otherwise I would have tried to keep it Original but I want a Super Deluxe so I will eventually use it as a Rocket clone fully resto'custom. Unfortunately the parts will cost more than the $75 bike did. Lol

NOTE: There are two different depth Monark fenders!
They are really cool bikes. I believe double deeps came along in (around) 1950-51.

1951 Super Deluxe

1948 Super Deluxe. This is the before pic of the bike I built.

Back