When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bluebird on Ebay opinion

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I think it was a cheap price for a great bike. Why are there so many haters out there?
if it’s cracked then weld it. I have seen so many birds rusted so bad and brought back to life again, and people aren’t hating on them....
This seller didn’t want to respond to the peanut gallery.

I notice that sentence "Why are there so many haters out there?" coming into play lately. Not sure if it is haters, maybe just very strong opinions. Makes me afraid to put my Blackhawk/Falcon up for sale. Sometimes you don't know what is really under nice shiney new paint. Looked like a nice bike though to me all in all, Not knowing everything about anything.

I do body and paint for a living that is a crack that has been welded but didn’t penetrate very well then over gridded. That being said it is a nice COMPLETE bike still that just needs a small repair to be nice again
More likely bad brazing. 1990's. More flash than preservation. Anything is repairable. Time and money

Generally the buyer should leave the feedback first. It means he got the item and it is as described. Transaction finished. I always leave positive after that. It is a way of saying thanks, your purchase is appreciated. Just my way of doing business.
What a load! Specifically, the seller should leave feedback first when they receive timely payment. There is nothing more to say you have been paid. Then, the buyer should leave feedback appropriate to what they received. Anything less is holding feedback hostage. That is BS. Is that what you do?

What a load! Specifically, the seller should leave feedback first when they receive timely payment. There is nothing more to say you have been paid. Then, the buyer should leave feedback appropriate to what they received. Anything less is holding feedback hostage. That is BS. Is that what you do?

I totally disagree with that 100%. The transaction is not complete for the seller once they get the payment. To many scammers today trying to get something for free. So you leave feedback as a seller after payment and that buyer makes false claims and rakes you over the coals and then want's a refund or big discount. Holding feedback hostage? LMAO!

Back