When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bikes for the Grandchildren

-

Tim the Skid

Skidding on my '41 Schwinn Autocycle
My twin grand daughters turned 9 and wanted bikes for their birthday. They wanted something different than the other kids, and mentioned one of their friends had her mom's bike and they thought it was cool. We found this almost matching pair of Stingray style bikes for them. A 1979 "Lil' Chik" and a 1980 "Fair Lady". They have been having fun riding them all morning.

Last edited:
Be my grandpa. I remember every moment I spent with the grandpa who didn't die just after I was born. They should save them for their children and grandchildren. They were designed for adventure and they are still giving it.

Grandpa Tim:
What fun! What lucky girls to be zipping around on those cool bikes! My oldest grandchild has worked his way from a 16-inch bike to an 18-inch model. And I have some 20-inchers for him to choose from next. I'm also looking forward to supplying bikes for two younger grandchildren when they grow a bit more.

Back