When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE PEDAL PUSHER Tee-Shirts (Newport Beach, CA) for 2019 !!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yeah, that’s looking really good.
A few examples of one of the other Pedal Pusher classic designs showed up at the swap meet yesterday, and they captured the feeling of the originals perfectly.
The color choices were probably way better than they were back in the day, but these shirts sure brought back the memories.

Thanks @cyclingday, I was there! but did not get to meet you, but talked to @cyclonecoaster.com, @markivpedalpusher, @oddball and and an old acquaintance Whizzer John K. and many others. There was also a guy who was selling the CWC shirts named Mark, does anybody know his CABE name or how I can get in touch with him? I enjoyed talking to him too.

So the artwork is detailed for sure, and probably overkill, but I don't want to interpret the original Schwinn artwork and leave details out. The screening process through lower resolution screens on fabric will be a good filter and tone it down a little. It takes a little longer to do it this way but the end result will be much better than just using a printed shirt for reference. That said, if anybody wants to re-issue decals that are no longer available, or has a design in their head (logos or maybe even an illustration of your bike) and want to see it developed I will make a study of it - creating vector art in the highest resolution.

Mike

Finally, YES! Actually getting close! Screens will be made by early next week... I am not yet accepting funds but very close to starting production.

I will be doing the following soon:
  • Announcing firm pricing and color choices
  • Contacting all that PM'd me for orders to confirm colors and sizes - I already have a spread sheet going
  • Accepting payment
  • After orders are confirmed I will be ordering blank shirts so this will take a few days, if I don't get them from the screener locally.
  • After the above is done and in place - start printing shirts!
  • Shipping shirts!
  • Wearing the first generation Pedal Pusher shirt I have been wanting to wear for more than 25 years!

Last edited:
The artwork looks great!
I just did a small run of shirts for myself, and now, I have a better idea, of what an ordeal it is.

So, I can appreciate all of the work you’ve gone through up to this point.
Definitely put me down for a couple of 2XL’s
Color to be determined when you get ready to go.

The artwork looks great!
I just did a small run of shirts for myself, and now, I have a better idea, of what an ordeal it is.View attachment 1106095
View attachment 1106096
So, I can appreciate all of the work you’ve gone through up to this point.
Definitely put me down for a couple of 2XL’s
Color to be determined when you get ready to go.

Cool thanks @cyclingday, yes there are many little details... so if you are interested in making a run of the Indian shirts I’ll order one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back