When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neat 1940 BF Goodrich Schwinn Ladies bicycle original paint semi-restore- F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Original Paint ladies hanging tank prewar schwinn BF Goodrich model. Purchased this recently from a good caber...
Bike had a damaged aluminum torpedo light which I have replaced with a pretty rare Prewar (No logo on top) Winner
headlight which was refurbed/repainted. Bike originally had poor chrome most of which would not clean up...
did a clean up on the truss rods and used a semi restored/rechromed drop center wheel set with Morrow
rear brake and New Departure front hub, NOS long Torrington nipples and Cadmium plated spokes, crank and
sprocket would not clean up so a nice Rechromed pair was added along with a rechromed correct stem
and bars with presentable original chrome and NOS grips. Mesinger Seat was redone with the BF Goodrich logo
embossed in the leather. I did not do a clean up on the Persons Majestic pedals... I think they will come back
some but do have some surface rust. Original Schwinn Script $ fender reflector looks pretty nice with
a couple of small dings as usual in the bezel. Typhoon Tires were used to replace the WARDS Riverside
Mates that were originally on board. Bike was missing the cycle lock so I found an original Yale tumbler
and had a key made, installed it and sealed with a correct Hibbard plug.
Neat looking cream and blue unusual color combo bike that has come back from the dead and looks pretty
spiffy. Parts would add up to way more than the asking price and it would have been easier for me
to part the bike out than go to the lengths I ended up going to make it a bike that might be preserved
hopefully.

600.00 firm plus shipping
Local pick up encouraged! but will ship if need be

[email protected]
or PM here

Back