When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Packing and shipping from NY

-
I would like to thank everyone but am going to need to stop my services for now. If you do need me contact me and we can see if I have time.

I am back up and can ship anything legal in NY. My prices include pick up, packing, and drop off at the shipper. My service most of the time is $60 to $100 depending on how far I have to drive. The cost is for one bike box if you want it shipped in 2 boxes it would be more. Thank You, Kirk

I am back up and can ship anything legal in NY. My prices include pick up, packing, and drop off at the shipper. My service most of the time is $60 to $100 depending on how far I have to drive. The cost is for one bike box if you want it shipped in 2 boxes it would be more. Thank You, Kirk
Good to hear Kirk, he's very trustworthy and does a really good job of packing.
Sean

Kirk picked up and packed this beauty for me and did a fantastic job! Highly recommend!

Thanks again Kirk!
Chad

Back