When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deep Fenders

-
I like 'em Too ;)

DSCF1112.JPG

DSCF1116.JPG

DSCF1108.JPG

DSCF1118.JPG

Nice! Love the color.

The Bike is a mix of at least 5 donor bikes. Tank and Chain guard Were Horribly Rusted . Back Rack Was Smashed . Train Light Was Black And Orange . I Used Cocoa Bean Matte for the Brown and Pimento for the reddish orange. Trying to blend in to match the patina of the fenders . I'm pleased with the results . Still need some decals . It has a more cohesive look now.

IMG_20181202_164104663.jpg

DSCF1131.JPG

DSCF1138.JPG

DSCF1333.JPG

DSCF1115.JPG

Last edited:
If you like the tank on the green bike in post #5, you'll need to start with a girl's bike and add a TRM (The Renaissance Man) convertible tank to it. Google TRM Convertible Tank and find the TRM FaceBook page for info on where to get one. You might like his mullet fenders too. Here's a picture of a bike with both the convertible tank and the mullet fenders (the rear fender on this bike is pretty conservative to some of his others.)
105043_78dd05c5770766e872df759b6fee9c75.jpg

If you like the tank on the green bike in post #5, you'll need to start with a girl's bike and add a TRM (The Renaissance Man) convertible tank to it. Google TRM Convertible Tank and find the TRM FaceBook page for info on where to get one. You might like his mullet fenders too. Here's a picture of a bike with both the convertible tank and the mullet fenders (the rear fender on this bike is pretty conservative to some of his others.)
View attachment 1111385
NICE!

Back