When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Schwinn Twinn Mini

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have a green 2 speed one. Shipping will be a killer just FYI from Oklahoma/Texas.

I see you got another mini twin that you need a wheel for. I do have one. Do you need them pictures of my mini twin then?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I see you got another mini twin that you need a wheel for. I do have one. Do you need them pictures of my mini twin then?

Please send me a picture of your wheel and what you want for it.

Yes I do have a tire. Are you looking for something used or new? It's going to be two totally different prices on tires. For they will only what's good Chrome with a Schwinn script Bell hub you're looking at $55 shipped. Again that is with no rubber. I sell the hubs by themselves for $20. Shipping a wheel is killer now. $15
So that is $20 for the rim that has decent the good Chrome that doesn't have a lot of dings and dents and is almost true and round.

Yes I do have a tire. Are you looking for something used or new? It's going to be two totally different prices on tires. For they will only what's good Chrome with a Schwinn script Bell hub you're looking at $55 shipped. Again that is with no rubber. I sell the hubs by themselves for $20. Shipping a wheel is killer now. $15
So that is $20 for the rim that has decent the good Chrome that doesn't have a lot of dings and dents and is almost true and round.

Ok send me some pics.

Thanks

Back