When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 2020 Classic Balloon Tire Calendars

-
Price
Zipcode

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
I was able to get another calendar together this year. Here is the link if you want to check out the bikes for each month. https://collage.com/v/70342984.5qdqqvony There is some duplication from last year. My '37 SS will always be May (my birthday and my favorite bike). A mix of restored and original bikes. I have 25 available and I only ship to the lower 48 only. They should be delivered right after Christmas and I hope to ship on the 30th. Please email [email protected] with your user name included. Once I have the calendars I will confirm your order and ask for payment which will be PP FF. Tapatalk users log in to the CABE using a web browser instead of Tapatalk and you will be able to see the price. V/r Shawn

As of 1/10. 3 calendars left
Those that have reserved:
@DonChristie @barnyguey @mazdaflyer @KeithB @bikemonkey @Phattiremike @island schwinn @Brougherc @Saving Tempest

Last edited:
I was able to get another calendar together this year. Here is the link if you want to check out the bikes for each month. https://collage.com/v/70342984.5qdqqvony There is some duplication from last year. My '37 SS will always be May (my birthday and my favorite bike). A mix of restored and original bikes. I have 25 available and I only ship to the lower 48 only. They should be delivered right after Christmas and I hope to ship on the 30th. Please email oldbikeguy with your user name included. Once I have the calendars I will confirm your order and ask for payment which will be PP FF. V/r Shawn
I'll take one! Thank you very much for your work. I really enjoyed the last one. Barry

I’d like one Shawn but didn’t see a price... how much are they?... Pappy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d like one Shawn but didn’t see a price... how much are they?... Pappy

Log in through the browser in the for sale section please. If you reply to either of my threads about these calendars you MUST send me an email because that’s how I’m tracking these. Thanks, Shawn

What’s your email address? I’d like a calendar. Oldbikeguy@ what?

I guess I'll be getting one like last year. Express USPS N/C to the great white North? Do you still have this sweet Bird? Did your Dad paint it? Here's my address in case you lost it. Cheers and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Shawn and family! Bob

Bob McLenaghan

57 Fletcher Crescent

Winnipeg, Manitoba

Canada, R3T 0K9

1576885646837.png

Hey Shawn, I sent an email,but my phone is acting wonky. Please let me know if it went through, thanks,Brian.

Back