When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

So that's the reason for your new, not so happy looking avatar?

1576731452814.png

Well I just need to go through the BB, chain, and the hubs now. I’m going to put some black walls on it. I skipped the oxalic acid bath because I was afraid I’d lose the pinstripes and chalk the paint up. I used WD40, light cut rubbing cmpd, and linseed oil. There’s a little ding on the front fender but I’m afraid to roll it out and damage the paint. I’m going to leave the chrome as is so it blends in with the look of the bike, we’ll see

851EF4F3-C8D5-474D-ABF2-47A366777284.jpeg

763AED9C-C396-4D50-AA11-197E856E8B16.jpeg

0BB5D8E0-544C-4101-91EA-E30532C2675A.jpeg

CC27A84E-4AA6-461D-A56B-1FADE02F0E32.jpeg

Well I just need to go through the BB, chain, and the hubs now. I’m going to put some black walls on it. I skipped the oxalic acid bath because I was afraid I’d lose the pinstripes and chalk the paint up. I used WD40, light cut rubbing cmpd, and linseed oil. There’s a little ding on the front fender but I’m afraid to roll it out and damage the paint. I’m going to leave the chrome as is so it blends in with the look of the bike, we’ll see

View attachment 1112628

View attachment 1112630

View attachment 1112631

View attachment 1112632
THATS I NICE BIKE I LIKE IT , FROM BICYCLE LARRY

A non-light chrome fender to match the rear of my black Chicago Schwinn Cruiser will come next month. No ducktail but I don't care. It looks about the same, Phantom style and the price was right, Drew.

I might finally name the bike after that.

Back