When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ladies Hawthorne comet w. Portland

-

Balloonoob

I live for the CABE

00x0x_8XFogpyINDZ_600x450.jpg

@SKIDKINGSVBC Here you go. Tell the club members. Killer ladies bike.
This bike has already been shown here on the CABE by @Acer-maximus If anyone is closer to him and wants to make him an offer, please do it. I've been in contact with him in PM and his first post here about it. I would love to get it, but if someone closer wants to buy it and drive to get it, it would be beneficial to him. I would love it, but I don't really want to have it shipped from Oregon to Michigan. So, if you're interested, I'll step out of the way.
His original post:

Last edited:
He has never tore a bike down for shipping and I think it would be better if he doesn't have to. Get with Acer-maximus if you are interested.

I would very much rather not disassemble the bike or even remove any parts as I would like the new owner to receive it in it's exact current condition.

For that reason, and to avoid the hassle of packing, local sale is preferred.

That being said, the ad is somewhat of a feeler for interest.

I purchased the bike as a restoration project that would eventually become a gift for my girlfriend but I quickly realized that the bike may have more "value" in it's current condition.

So that's how it sits currently. As far as I can tell, it's complete and original. I haven't even washed it.

I should mention that there is one broken spoke on the rear wheel but that's the only damage I've found.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Back