When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Iver Johnson Truss Bridge

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Kombicol

Finally riding a big boys bike
Super nice Iver truss Bridge for sale.
22" Frame.
Serial #480703 so about 1928 based on my research but I am sure the experts can provide a more accurate estimate.
Paint is really nice. Pins are quite visible on darts and fenders. Trust the truss decal is really nice and the Iver Johnson decal very presentable.
I have looked the frame over very carefully and cannot find a ding or dent in it. Not even where the bars would slap the top tube. Not to say there isn't any but if they are they are small.
The wood rims are in pretty good shape with some of the pinstriping still visible and spin reasonably true considering they are wood and have not been trued in decades.
That said they would benefit from a seam reglue and relace with new spokes.
New departure Model C rear seems to work ok and Iver Johnson branded hub on front.
The Allstate Crusader tires have heaps of tread, and hold air. The rear has a leaky valve and goes down over night. This should be an easy fix.
The front is good for about a week.
Rear tensioners, stand, stand clip, and reflector all there.
Besides a few paint scratches, the only defects I can find are the nickel is flaking, the grips could do with replacing, and one pedal is missing a nut.
A really nice bike. I will be sad to see it go.
Asking $1650 obo + ship.
I will carefully pack and ship the wheels separately.

Any Questions or want more pictures, let me know.
Col

IMG_3396.JPG

IMG_3397.JPG

IMG_3407.JPG

IMG_3419.JPG

IMG_3422.JPG

IMG_3424.JPG

IMG_3409.JPG

IMG_3403.JPG

IMG_3400.JPG

IMG_3406.JPG

IMG_3404.JPG