When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flying Merkel

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The rivets don't surprise me. This appears to be a Westfield built Flying Merkel and not a Miami built machine. After Westfield purchased Miami in 1923 they used many of the same badges that Miami had used to include Racycle, Flying Merkel, etc... . These badges do not have the Miami name on them and are held on with rivets or screws. BTW with an "F" serial I'm thinking 1928. V/r Shawn @hoofhearted @Goldenindian

I agree.
What I'm saying is that the Westfield Flying Merkel is not nearly as collectible or valuable as the Miami built Flying Merkel.

I have a few Miami badges from the Westfield era that have the bottle caps ground off, and the Miami MFG info stamped out.

Must be getting you....Stick to those one sided dissertations it seems to boost your false sense of reality.. ignoring another part of a story really isn't understanding what it is..

Last edited:
Painted over .Screws...lol.. btw I never said mine was a Miami just a merkel.. now I can say I have Miami merkel and Westfield merkel... sorry about this blog ....please post more pics of your great bike.

Back