When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...1/12/20

-
Picked this 53 monark up today ... luv the fenders and train light ... cleaning her up soon to enhance the green on green paint scheme . Looks to be 100% complete . Does anyone see anything i might be missing . Spring cant come soon enough .
Happy Hunting

Junkman
Bob

View attachment 1122747

View attachment 1122748

View attachment 1122749

View attachment 1122750

View attachment 1122751

View attachment 1122752
look,s all original to me.. deep fenders to nice....

Should there be a lens / light behind cheese grater would be a question i have ??
Bob

Picked up these two bikes last weekend for about the cost of the Bontrager tires and tubes. I also got a set of Indian head Carlisle WW tires, some U handlebars and new bearings in the deal.

A 40/41 Elgin. I really like these curved post Murray frames. Leaning towards replacing the rust with new paint and making a fender less cruiser out of it.

And this post war Endurance Flyer badged Manton and Smith. The bike had been rebuilt and had new Bontrager ‘Hank’ tires on it. A very unusual frame in that it is the only mono post rear frame that I have ever seen built by M&S.

Back