When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you work on today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Converting 20" Road Master to skip tooth and prewar German NOS tricycle pedals . Didn't realize thay were 9/16" thread .
So I went ahead and drilled and tap also had to make minor adjustments to make sprocket fit . One step forward = two steps
back .

Last edited:
Got this drop stand with ears from a Caber and put it on my Snyder framed Rat Rod. Bike should have ears on the rear fender bracket but I've yet to find a set so these fit the bill. One downfall is the stand interferes with these killer hubcaps so I gotta shim the hub cap bracket out a bit.

This started as a Frame from a Caber.... Gonna put a 50s style battery box under the seat, add a drop stand clip off the rear fender, hook up the speedo, service everything and rebuild the Shock Ease front end. I have a 2 speed and front brake I would like to put on but I'm waiting for a nicer more origiinal bike to put them on.....it will be cool. I'm also kicking around finding a damaged rear carrier (original to this year Snyder) and cut the middle out and weld the two ends.....make it super short

Bart

Back