When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not all prewar schwinns come deluxe!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
Just put this together for a rider/exercise(need to lose some weight). 1937 ba97 Lasalle(Chicago cycle supply) no frills bike!

Last edited:
The only way I can loose weight is to chain myself to a Gorilla. It drags me around looking for food in the sparse city and I get bending exercise bagging his logs. I get full of fleas so I have to sleep with him because the little lady is fastidious. All this raises my stress level so I eat more comfort food but I have to run around so the gorilla doesn't get any. This is why my wife never lets me keep hand guns around when I get depressed. OK, the bike is a good idea.

Last edited:
The only way I can loose weight is to chain myself to a Gorilla. It drags me around looking for food in the sparse city and I get bending exercise bagging his logs. I get full of fleas so I have to sleep with him because the little lady is fastidious. All this raises my stress level so I eat more comfort food but I have to run around so the gorilla doesn't get any. This is why my wife never lets me keep hand guns around when I get depressed. OK, the bike is a good idea.

Hummmmm……….haven't tried that one yet!

Back