When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IT,S coming part two

-
I missed part 1. What was it?

I hope anyone who reads the "negativity" in this thread knows that it's all said in jest. Were just pulling the third leg of the dude who's pulling ours. It's all for fun and if you cant handle a good ripping you need to lighten up a little. It's not that serious. Except that one where you dont get to see that chicks boobs, that one is just mean. Cant wait to see the new score.

I hope anyone who reads the "negativity" in this thread knows that it's all said in jest. Were just pulling the third leg of the dude who's pulling ours. It's all for fun and if you cant handle a a good ripping you need to lighten up a little. It's not that serious. Except that one where you dont get to see that chicks boobs, that one is just mean. Cant wait to see the new score.

Well said. People who take themselves too serious are boring and will get a flat tire far from a cold beer really soon.

Back